Monday 11 May 2020

The fishing trip


Spring tide means that the water goes further up the bank and the fish have room to come closer. So you don’t need to cast out as far.
On Saturday evening it was spring tide so Me, my mum and my big sister went fishing! We went down to the Avon river and we had to dress warm because mum was cold. We cut up the bait which was Trevelli (a type of fish that we got from the petrol station), cast out the fishing rods and waited. We had to wait about ten minutes and then we got some nibbles. I got nibbles first. We fished for about an hour with no luck but we will go back and try again. I enjoyed it until a creepy van pulled up, turned out they were just fishing as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kalem can you try reposting this so I can read it please?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post