Friday 24 April 2020

kn The Bike Ride

The Bike Ride
After breakfast me and my mum went for a bike ride. It was really foggy and I wanted to ride through the fog before it went away. It was kind of misty and we got a little bit wet. 

The fog was thick like a cake when you first poke the toothpick in. It was hard to see, when we got closer to the beach I told Mum we should wear head torches.  She said, “it’s OK we can hear the cars before we can even see them.” 
I said, “what about the people going for walks or runs.”
She thought we would still hear them.

I had heaps of fun going through the fog. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kalem, it was very foggy yesterday wasn't it. I love going for walks in the fog, it makes it more interesting I think. Next time you could make your font a bit smaller so it all fits on as I couldn't read the end of the lines. Do you think we will get anymore foggy mornings? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kalem, what an awesome story. You should be really proud of yourself. That was a good idea to wear a head torch but I think Mum was right too. I like the photo at the end but you know I already had the picture in my head before I got to the photo. If you copy and paste your work and not the page I think it would fit in the post better. Great job Kalem

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post