Friday 3 December 2021

The Lost Boys

 W.A.L.T Write a narrative 



This is my narrative about my friends and I in the forest: 

All I knew was that I was in a forest and I was with Alex and Zeb. We were biking. Alex´s bike tire popped  and we tried to fix it. We found a wheel and we put the wheel on Alexś bike - it was fixed!


We stopped for lunch and put our bike by a tree. When we came back the bike was gone and we saw people biking away so we chased them for 2 minutes. We lost them and found out that we were lost in this huge forest!


I said ´Lets go back to see if we can find anybody´

Zeb said ´yes so we can yeet out of here´

Alex said ´My Mum and Dad aren´t coming to find me!´ 


The boys found noone and had to and did not find a way out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post