Friday 14 May 2021

Refugee Walk

W.A.L.T write a brief recount 

On Monday the Senior syndicate went to the red zone. On the way Mr Gray blew the whistle and then we found cover. I pretended to be a tree. We got to the river bank and Mr Gray found some  people in the bushes. If we did not find cover  we would have been dead. We got the results and went for a run. We  went to the house can I groups and we went to a Teacher 

For activities first off we had to build some shelters and then went onto games. We had to go onto the border tried to get through to the other countries. If you weren't didn't solve the puzzle you weren't allowed in bat solved and then we went  to go eat some rice yum in my tum and then we started the travel back. Wake up back to school and morning tea.I liked the walk it was awesome!


What would be your favourite activity? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post