Thursday 29 August 2019

amzing day

We are learning to write a narrative you need to write a Title, problem and an ending. I  enjoyed character guessing, it is a game you pick a card  and act it out.  I found the ending hard and putting the ideas in order. 
by reading reading my work

What do you like about writing a narrative?  

I look around  trap ,I see with that i´m safa Alex is here to the rest of my friends good .Alex is 

Strong fast medium Bryce grinija fast quite kalem pancim lawd  aaaaa..zombie ok one wack wit ok bettespra mega evolve bryce evolvel the big zombie coming watsokskit  holl in one and the zombie are dfet and we fly home .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post